Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: Friendship Machinery
Certification: CE, ISO
Model Number: ZLP Series
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: 1
Packaging Details: Standard export packing
Delivery Time: 30 working days
Supply Ability: 30 sets per month
ZLP500 Powered Suspended Platform Structural For Lifting People
ZLP500 platform is for temporary applications for lifting people and their working equipment - at unlimited heights.
The model perfectly suited to lightweight applications such as painting and decorating, refurbishing, jointing and repairs, windows cleaning etc.
The complete system consists of the working platform equipped with two electric LTD hoists and the support wheels, suspended by means of steel wire ropes from a suspension structure.
1. Safety systems
To ensure safe operation without danger to personnel, the platform is fitted with the following safety devices:
- Service brake incorporated in the LTD hoist.
- Two fall arrest devices (Anti-tilt LSF safety lock) acting on the safety wire ropes.
- Overload sensor incorporated in the LTD hoists according to EN 1808. (Option)
- Two upper limit switches.
- No power descent in case of power failure.
- Emergency stop.
- Phase controller. (Option)
2. The main parameter of ZLP500 suspended platform
- Rated Load: 500kg
- Lifting Speed: 9.3m/min
- Voltage: 3Phase, 380V or 415V/ 220V
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Power: 1.1kw×2
- Hoist: LTD50
- Safety Lock: LSF308
- Dia. of Wire Rope: 4×31SW+FC-8.3mm
- Platform Size: (2.5×2)×0.76×1.45m
- Weight of Suspension Jibs: 340kg
- Weight of Lifting Part: Aluminum290kg/Steel 410kg
- Counter Weight: 800kg
- 20’ GPQty of Package: 12
3. Platform Suspension
The different variants are to be distinguished by their suspension principles. Three different stirrups allow to choose the platform the best to your requirements (type of work, type of building, maximum loads, number of persons).
- End stirrup:
Fitted at the ends of the platform.
The most economical and lightweight version, although showing extraordinary performances.
- "L" stirrup:
Placed at the rear of the platform behind the workers.
The working surface is completely clear and the whole façade can be easily accessed.