Place of Origin: China
Brand Name: Eagle or Securall brand
Model Number: FSM Series
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity: 1
Packaging Details: Wooden pallet
Delivery Time: 20 working days
Supply Ability: 50 sets per month
Industrial Gasoline Chemical Type I Safety Cans For Flammable Liquids
● Galvanized Type-I Safety Cans meet OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements and are UL and ULC listed and FM Approved for safe handling and storage of gasoline and other flammable liquids.
● Safety cans are constructed of 24-gauge hot dipped galvanized steel. Other manufacturers’ safety cans use lead coated terne steel.
● Accepted under CARB. UL, ULC and FM Approved.
● Also available in blue for the storage of kerosene, yellow for the storage of diesel and green for the storage of combustible liquids, such as oils.
● Meets the New York City Fire Code Title 29 FC 2184.108.40.206.1 Maximum 2.5 gallon container regulations.
● Compliance: OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106, 1926.152 and NFPA Code 30.