Abdulalet me offer my most sincere congratulations upon Friendship Machinery's success
Less Deformation OTC Corrugated Web Assembling H Beam Production Line
Corrugated Web H Beam Production Line,
OTC H Beam Production Line,
Corrugated h beam assembly machine
This is a special line used to assemble and weld H beam. Compared with normal vertical line, it has the advantages of higher productivity and less deformation, and is suitable for producing light H beams. The line is composed of end assembly machine, front welding machine, overturning machine, back welding machine, and their conveying roller. This line can make H beam assembly, welding, overturning and transmission.
● When assemble, just needed to do spot welding of H beam end, then can go into the welding process, welding machine will re-position the three plate, thus increase assemble speed.
● Work piece is put horizontally (web is horizontal and flange is vertical), and beam will move during welding, and can weld two seam at the same time to reduce deformation caused by welding heat.
● Machine is equipped with Lincoln DC-1000 welders, which used single arc twin wire welding mode, wire diameter is 1.6mm, and welding speed can reach 1200mm/m, the welding seams are well formed and look beautiful.
● This line is more automatic then traditional ones, so can reduce the labor intensity, and reduce operator to 4-5.
● It is suitable to weld variable cross section H beam ≤8°.
● Height of gantry frame (distance between beam and ground): 1.2m
● Torch lifting stroke (Up Down): 200mm
● Torch longitudinal travel: 700mm
● Gantry frame travel motor power: 0.75KW×2
● Gantry frame travel welding speed: 250-1200mm/min
● Fast return speed: 2880mm/min
● Gantry frame Guide rail center distance: 3m (user prepare)
● Length of guide rail: Customized
● Beam web plate height: 150-800mm