Abdulalet me offer my most sincere congratulations upon Friendship Machinery's success
Tank Longitudinal Seam Welding Machine, H Beam Production Line Automatic Welding Machine
h beam assembling machine,
submerged arc welding machine
1. Main Features
- Maximum length of work piece: 500mm to 2500mm
- TIG, MIG/MAG, PAW, SAW methods can be equipped
- PLC control
- Pneumatic torch lifting structure
- Driven by DC servo motor
- Pneumatic piano type clamping device and red copper gasket can balance the pressure
|Max. Length of Work Piece||mm||500||1000||1500||2000||2500|
|Diameter of Work Piece||mm||80-800||115-700||115-700||185-700||205-700|
|Thickness of Work Piece||mm||0.5-3.0||0.5-6.0||0.5-6.0||0.5-60||0.5-6.0|
|Torch Traveling Speed||mm||100-1800||100-1800||100-1800||100-1800||100-1800|
|Torch Lifting Travel||mm||100||100||100||100||100|
3. Main parts
- Mandrel: Steel structure, and the base of the longitudinal seam welding system to become one. A slot at the top of the core shaft is used to clamp the sleeve on the back of the weld seam. Can prevent the supporting core shaft temperature is too high, the water cooling equipment to ensure that the workpiece heat evenly and better shape of the back of the weld
- Fixture: The pneumatic clamp has two groups, which is used to clamp the workpiece on both sides of the longitudinal seam, which can effectively prevent the workpiece from shifting and welding wave thermal deformation.
- Control box and chain structure: The main control cabinet adopts motion controller, which can be controlled by program control. The master control box is an independent component, and all the operation adjustment and welding operation can be completed.
- Welding torch: The welding torch can be the initial position of the micro adjustment to neutralization. A system with a welding torch inclination setting function, convenient for the operator to set the position and angle of welding gun.
- Cross beam guide rail: Move the torch for traction, fitted with a linear guide rail, the linear guide rail sliding; driven by the motor, rack and pinion drive the welding torch linear movement of the carriage, the torch travel speed stepless regulation, and on the control panel display numerical.